Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Mix: Rainy Day Summer Edit


Summer has gone by so quickly and now the weather is definitely throwing the fact that Fall is right around the corner into our faces. It has stormed everyday for the past 5 days which typically I adore those stormy days but as these are the last few days of summer and I really don't like being stuck inside. Or it could also be that I always feel obligated to get a ton of work done while I'm stuck inside but I've been feeling particularly summertime lazy (you know that time when the sun is shining and you have no motivation to be productive beyond being outside soaking in the sun). But anyway on that topic, this is what's been in my constant rotation of music this weekend. 
                                                Enjoy!


                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment