Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday Mix: Hype


This has been my life these past few weeks (in chronological order); Photoshop Dies. Computer Glitches. Lose a ton of files (primarily photos...). Hard Drive Spazs. Lose even more files (ha). Visit Geek Squad. Dropbox not sending. Clients haven't been getting their photos. Damn. Drop little brother off to college. I'm in Miami b*tch! Visit Geek Squad for the 5th time in 3 weeks. They aren't happy to see me. Pay through the nose for a media recovery. Hope like hell all of my files are recovered. Only some of my files are recovered. Cry a little bit. Stress out for a minute. Lick my wounds for another. And then I got over it because I'm gonna get through all of this and it'll all be fine. Plus I've been banging to this get hype mix so it's all good.

"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger." 

P.S. The moral of the story is to not skimp on your hard drive. Apparently most of my problems stemmed from one crappy external hard drive.... ; P

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment